From Nagarkot, in the Himalayan foothills, the view of sunrise over the Himalayas shows-off the spectacular natural beauty of Nepal, while an excursion around the Royal Botanical Garden reveals the country’s rich and varied plant species. This is a memorable tour which shows a side of the Kathmandu Valley beyond the tourist enclave of Thamel.
The Best of Kathmandu - 5 Days
This 5-day tour is a wonderful introduction to Kathmandu, showcasing the many facets of the town and surrounding valley. The major sites of Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath and Swayambhunath illustrate Kathmandu’s mixed religious heritage while the towns of Bhaktapur and Patan showcase the wonderful craftsmanship that has existed in the Kathmandu valley for centuries, a tradition which continues today.
- Tour: Kathmandu
- Starts In: Kathmandu
- Ends In: Kathmandu
- Maximum altitude: 1,400m
- Best Season: March to May and September to December
- Activities: Cultural and Historical Tours
- Accommodation: Hotels & Resorts
- Transportation: Flights/ private car or tourist bus (as per itinerary)
- Group size: 16 pax maximum