After visiting these sites, we explore the former royal towns of Patan and Bhaktapur where there are outstanding examples of the rich cultural heritage and artistic tradition that have existed in Nepal for centuries. An excursion 30kms east of Kathmandu to the outlying village of Dhulikel allows visitors the opportunity to experience the ethnic diversity and cultural richness of the rural Nepal that lies just beyond the city confines.
Kathmandu and Dhulikhel – 4 Days
A mix of ‘town & country’, this trip is designed to show off the best of the Kathmandu Valley. We start in Kathmandu, where you will visit the famous Hindu site of Pashupatinath Temple and the Buddhist sites of Swoyambhunath Stupa and Boudhanath.
- Tour: Kathmandu - Dhulikhel
- Starts In: Kathmandu
- Ends In: Kathmandu
- Maximum altitude: 1550m
- Best Season: March to May and September to December
- Activities: Cultural and Historical Tours with Rafting
- Accommodation: Hotels & Resorts
- Transportation: Flights/ private car or tourist bus (as per itinerary)
- Group size: 16 pax maximum