An ascent through the non-technical route offers the experience of summiting a Himalayan peak and is a perfect peak to commence your climbing journey in Nepal.
MERA PEAK Featured
Standing at an altitude of 6,654m, Mera Peak, arguably is the most popular trekking peak in Nepal. Summit to the peak offers a dazzling view of the himalayan range, including five of the world’s 8,000m peaks: Everest, Lhotse, Cho Oyu, Makalu and Kanchenjunga.
- Trip duration: 21 Days
- Starts In: Kathmandu
- Ends In: Kathmandu
- Maximum altitude: 6476m
- Grade: , B
- Trek Type: Teahouse/Camping
- Best Season: March to May; September to November
- Activity: Sightseeing and trekking/climbing
- Accommodation: Hotel, Camping
- Transportation: Flights, private car or tourist bus
- Group size: 12 pax maximum