The Balance of Payment are to made at least 3-4 weeks before the start of the expedition. This can be done through,
2 months before departure - Loss of deposit
30 days to 2 months before departure - 20% of total trip cost
15 to 29 days before departure - 50% of total trip cost
1. Expedition Himalaya shall not be liable for any refund to clients who, for whatever reason, choose not to complete a trip. In such an event, the client will have to meet all accommodation and any other additional costs incurred as a result of his/her decision to leave the trip early.
2. No refunds will be given for unused services in the event of changes made to the itinerary because of exceptional weather, flight cancellations, sickness or other unforeseeable circumstances.
3. Before joining the tour we recommend that clients take out travel insurance. This should include adequate cover for baggage, medical expenses, cancellation, helicopter evacuation and emergency repatriation. If you do not have travel insurance, you must have a credit card with at least a USD5,000 limit.
4. Should you have a complaint regarding our tour leader or you are not satisfied with the response, please notify us in writing within 15 days of completion of the tour. We shall try to agree on a settlement. This process shall be governed by the laws of Nepal.
5. Our itinerary is an indication of what the group should accomplish, but note contractual obligation changes may be made because of exceptional weather, flight cancelation or other unforeseeable circumstance.
6. No refund is given for unused service.When you make your booking it is implied and accepted that you have read and understood all these booking conditions and agree to abide by them.