Annapurna Circuit Trek
March to May, Sept to Nov
Sightseeing and trekking/climbing
12 pax Maximum
Flights/private car or tourist bus (as per itinerary)
Annapurna Circuit Trek
Featuring the world’s most dangerous roadway, Besisahar-Chame roadway, and the high mountain pass of Thorong La (5416m), Annapurna Circuit Trek (ABC Trek) is the ultimate trek for adventure lovers from all over the world. Annapurna Circuit Trek was opened in the early ‘80s and is located in the Annapurna region of Nepal. Annapurna Circuit Trek features breathtaking vista of the Himalayas, Himalayan valleys, glaciers, lakes, waterfalls, rhododendron forests, ancient Buddhist monasteries, vintage caves, and diverse culture, language, and tradition.
Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the most popular and easier treks in Nepal. The trekkers get to relish the alluring view of the Annapurna range, the Dhaulagiri range, Gangapurna (7454m), Tilicho peak (7134m), Nilgiri (7041m), Hiunchuli (6441m), Lamjung Himal (6986m), Tukuche Peak (6920m), and the other Himalayas. Tagging along with gigantic mountains, the trek also features trekking through beautiful Marsayangdi valley, which is home to Thakali, Gurung, and other ethnic groups of this region. The trek also features the small town of Manang which is famous all over the country for its typical Thakali food, and you would know why once you taste it yourself. Trekking through apple orchards and on sandy terrain, the trekkers will also reach the windy valley of Jomsom after their visit to the Muktinath Temple. Muktinath Temple is an example of religious tolerance among Hindus, Buddhists, and Bons in Nepal. Annapurna Circuit Trek is a perfect trek for travelers who want a bit of adventure in their lives whilst enjoying the warm hospitality of the locals.
Expedition Himalaya is one of the leading trekking organizers in Nepal. Our outstanding reviews and ratings are the proof of our quality services. We have been offering different kinds of travel packages all over the country based on the client’s flexibility. Our client’s comfort and safety is our utmost priority. Hence, we take care of all the permit required for their trek and provide our client with all kind of road and air transportation facilities with superb accommodations.
Day 01 Arrive Kathmandu (1337m)
Day 02 Rest/preparation
Day 03 Drive Bhulbhule (840m)
Day 04 Drive Chame (2710m)
Day 05 Trek Upper Pisang (3310m)
Day 06 Trek Manang (3540m) via Ngawal (3660m)
Day 07 Rest/acclimatization
Day 08 Trek Ledar (4230m)
Day 09 Trek Thorung Phedi (4540m)
Day 10 Trek Muktinath (3800m) via Thorong La Pass (5416m)
Day 11 Trek Kagbeni (2840m)
Day 12 Trek Jomsom (2460m)
Day 13 Fly Pokhara (884m)
Day 14 Fly Kathmandu
Day 15 Depart Kathmandu
• Airport Pick-up and Drop-off service in a private tourist vehicle
• Airfare: Kathmandu/ Pokhara
• All ground transportation by private vehicle as per the itinerary
• Annapurna Conservation Area Project Fee
• TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System) fee
• 3-star accommodation in Kathmandu for three nights along with breakfast on twin sharing basis
• 3-star accommodation in Pokhara for one night along with breakfast on twin sharing basis
• Accommodation during the trek in Teahouse/Lodges
• All meals (Breakfast/ Lunch and Dinner) during the trek
• Experienced and licensed, English-speaking trekking guide.
• Assistant Guides as required by group size
• Porters (One porter for every 2 members)
• Staff expenses (salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food, and accommodation)
• First Aid Kit (Carried by trek guide)
• Applicable local and government taxes
• Welcome dinner in Kathmandu
• Nepal arrival visa and international flights.
• Any meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara except for welcome dinner (Day 1).
• Your personal equipment (Available on hire in Kathmandu)
• Expenses such as mineral water, laundry, bar bills, showers, internet, battery chargers, etc.
• Travel insurance covering Helicopter evacuation, medical expenses and trip cancellation.
• Tips to guide, porters, and driver as a token of appreciation.
• Any other expenses or charges that are not mentioned in the “cost includes” list.