Annapurna Circuit Trek
March to May, Sept to Nov
Sightseeing and trekking/climbing
12 pax Maximum
Flights/private car or tourist bus (as per itinerary)
Overview: Annapurna Circuit Trek
Featuring the world’s most dangerous roadway, Besisahar-Chame roadway, and the high mountain pass of Thorong La (5416m), Annapurna Circuit Trek (ABC Trek) is the ultimate trek for adventure lovers from all over the world. Annapurna Circuit Trek was opened in the early ‘80s and is located in the Annapurna region of Nepal. Annapurna Circuit Trek features breathtaking vista of the Himalayas, Himalayan valleys, glaciers, lakes, waterfalls, rhododendron forests, ancient Buddhist monasteries, vintage caves, and diverse culture, language, and tradition.
Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the most popular and easier treks in Nepal. The trekkers get to relish the alluring view of the Annapurna range, the Dhaulagiri range, Gangapurna (7454m), Tilicho peak (7134m), Nilgiri (7041m), Hiunchuli (6441m), Lamjung Himal (6986m), Tukuche Peak (6920m), and the other Himalayas. Tagging along with gigantic mountains, the trek also features trekking through beautiful Marsayangdi valley, which is home to Thakali, Gurung, and other ethnic groups of this region. The trek also features the small town of Manang which is famous all over the country for its typical Thakali food, and you would know why once you taste it yourself. Trekking through apple orchards and on sandy terrain, the trekkers will also reach the windy valley of Jomsom after their visit to the Muktinath Temple. Muktinath Temple is an example of religious tolerance among Hindus, Buddhists, and Bons in Nepal. Annapurna Circuit Trek is a perfect trek for travelers who want a bit of adventure in their lives whilst enjoying the warm hospitality of the locals.
Expedition Himalaya is one of the leading trekking organizers in Nepal. Our outstanding reviews and ratings are the proof of our quality services. We have been offering different kinds of travel packages all over the country based on the client’s flexibility. Our client’s comfort and safety is our utmost priority. Hence, we take care of all the permit required for their trek and provide our client with all kind of road and air transportation facilities with superb accommodations.
- Arrival & departure transfers by private vehicle
- B&B accommodation in Kathmandu at a 3 star hotel on a twin-share basis
- Complete camping equipment for trekking
- Accommodation & meals while trekking
- Food & camping at Base Camp for members & staff
- Expedition permit (shared basis) & national park fee (wherever applicable)
- 1 tent per climber at Base Camp
- 2 Base Camp staff (1 cook & 1 kitchen boy)
- 1 liaison officer plus daily wages, equipment & insurance
- Staff wages, equipment allowance & insurance
- Required number of porters (porters to carry up to 30kgs each) including food & equipment
- Domestic airfare (strictly as per itinerary) for members & staff
- Cargo fees (strictly as per itinerary)
- Cargo clearance & duty fees
- All surface transfers as per the itinerary
- Farewell dinner at authentic Nepali restaurant with cultural program
- Nepal visa fee
- unch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner)
- High-altitude Climbing Sherpa
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars during trekking.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones and Internet expenses
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations,
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Personal climbing gears
- Supplemental oxygen
- Filming permit (if special camera)
- Cargo Customs clearance duty fees
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
- Any other item not included in “Included” section