Annapurna Panorama Trek
March to May, Sept to Nov
Sightseeing and trekking/climbing
12 pax Maximum
Flights/private car or tourist bus (as per itinerary)
Annapurna Panorama Trek
Annapurna Panorama Trek, also known as Ghandruk Poonhill Trek is an easy and colorful short trek into the Annapurna region. Annapurna Panorama Trek features walking through lush rhododendron forests on flagstone steps with the never-ending view of the Annapurna massif and Machhapuchhre (6993m). The trek also features picturesque Gurung villages sitting beautifully in the lap of the Annapurna massif allowing the trekkers to look into the Gurung culture, tradition, and lifestyle.
Annapurna Panorama Trek starts with a flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara. A comfortable drive from Pokhara to Tikhedhunga via several small villages gives you a glimpse of life in the hills. The trek takes you to the village of Ghorepani from where you head to the ultimate destination of this trek, Poonhill. Poonhill hosts a stunning view of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri massifs along with Machhapuchhre (6993m) made even more enticing with the rays of the rising sun touching the peaks. Later, the trek reaches the largest Gurung village in the Annapurna region, Ghandruk. You will enjoy walking with remarkable mountain scenery through delightful villages inhabited by the Gurung and Magar ethnics and through dense rhododendron forests full of birds and deep sub-tropical gorges, all set below the Annapurna massif and Machhapuchhre (6993m) dominating the skyline. Annapurna Panorama Trek is a gratifying trek on the foothills of the Annapurna massif that can be enjoyed by all nature lovers.
Expedition Himalaya is one of the thriving travel agencies in Nepal. With our impeccable services, we aim to give an unforgettable experience to our clients who chose our beautiful country as their travel destination. Our guides are experienced and knowledgeable along with being friendly, allowing you to indulge fully in nature and culture. We provide all kinds of transportation and accommodation facilities.
Day 01 Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport
Day 02 Fly to Pokhara and drive to Tikhedhunga
Day 03 Tikhedunga to Ghorepani
Day 04 Ghorepani to Tadapani
Day 05 Tadapani to Ghandruk
Day 06 Ghandruk to Pokhara via Nayapul
Day 07 Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 08 Final Departure
- Arrival & departure transfers by private vehicle
- B&B accommodation in Kathmandu at a 3 star hotel on a twin-share basis
- Complete camping equipment for trekking
- Accommodation & meals while trekking
- Food & camping at Base Camp for members & staff
- Expedition permit (shared basis) & national park fee (wherever applicable)
- 1 tent per climber at Base Camp
- 2 Base Camp staff (1 cook & 1 kitchen boy)
- 1 liaison officer plus daily wages, equipment & insurance
- Staff wages, equipment allowance & insurance
- Required number of porters (porters to carry up to 30kgs each) including food & equipment
- Domestic airfare (strictly as per itinerary) for members & staff
- Cargo fees (strictly as per itinerary)
- Cargo clearance & duty fees
- All surface transfers as per the itinerary
- Farewell dinner at authentic Nepali restaurant with cultural program
- Nepal visa fee
- unch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner)
- High-altitude Climbing Sherpa
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars during trekking.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones and Internet expenses
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations,
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Personal climbing gears
- Supplemental oxygen
- Filming permit (if special camera)
- Cargo Customs clearance duty fees
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
- Any other item not included in “Included” section