Everest View Trek
March to May, June to Aug
Sightseeing and trekking/climbing
12 pax Maximum
Flights/private car or tourist bus (as per itinerary)
Everest View Trek
Everest View Trek is a special trek designed for those who love to observe the beauty of the world’s highest peak, Everest (8848m), from not too far and not that close. It is one of the enchanting treks in Nepal that take the travelers to the various Sherpa villages nestled beautifully in the lap of the Himalayas. Everest View Trek is ideal for those who want to soak in the beauty of the Himalayas without having to walk for days on end.
Everest View Trek starts with a scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. Lukla hosts the most dangerous airport in the world, Tenzing Hilary Airport, which is the entryway for trekking in the Khumbu region. After landing in Lukla, the trek starts immediately as you move towards Phakding through the rhododendron forest. Following the trails of Dudh Koshi River, the trek takes you to the picturesque Sherpa town of Namche Bazaar, which is also the commercial hub of Khumbu region. The trek features a breath-taking panorama of Everest (8848m) and the accompanying peaks from the highest operating hotel in the world, Hotel Everest View (3962m). The trek also features a brief visit to the beautiful Sherpa village of Khumjung whose monastery displays a skull of the Yeti. Later, the trails take you to the ancient Tengboche Monastery, which hosts a stunning vista of the Himalayas. One of the major highlights of the trek is the hike to Ama Dablam Base Camp (4600m) via Pangboche. The panorama of Ama Dablam (6856m), Everest (8848m), and other snowy peaks from the base camp is a real treat for the eyes. Everest View Trek is packed with enticing nature and culture that allow the trekkers to make memories to last a lifetime.
If you are eager to take on an adventure and want to enjoy a sight of the mighty Himalayas, then Expedition Himalaya is here at your service. We offer a wide variety of trek and tour packages all over Nepal and provide you with excellent guides to make sure your trip is hassle-free. We provide you with the best transportation and accommodation facilities and also assist you in booking your flight tickets.
Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02 Full Day Guided Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu Valley by private van
Day 03 Kathmandu to Lukla 2840m by Flight and trek to Phakding 2610m/3-4 hours walking
Day 04 Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar 3440m/5-6 hours walking
Day 05 Acclimatization Day and Hiking to Everest View Hotel and Khumjung, Khunde village
Day 06 Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche 3860m/4-5 hours walking
Day 07 Trek from Tengboche to Pangboche 3930m/2-3 hours walking and excursion to Amadablam Base Camp 5-6 hours walking
Day 08 Trek from Pangboche to Phortse 3810m/3-4 hours walking
Day 09 Trek from Phortse to Namche Bazaar 3440m/5-6 hours walking
Day 10 Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla 2840m/6-7 hours walking
Day 11 Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 12 Final Departure from Kathmandu
- Arrival & departure transfers by private vehicle
- B&B accommodation in Kathmandu at a 3 star hotel on a twin-share basis
- Complete camping equipment for trekking
- Accommodation & meals while trekking
- Food & camping at Base Camp for members & staff
- Expedition permit (shared basis) & national park fee (wherever applicable)
- 1 tent per climber at Base Camp
- 2 Base Camp staff (1 cook & 1 kitchen boy)
- 1 liaison officer plus daily wages, equipment & insurance
- Staff wages, equipment allowance & insurance
- Required number of porters (porters to carry up to 30kgs each) including food & equipment
- Domestic airfare (strictly as per itinerary) for members & staff
- Cargo fees (strictly as per itinerary)
- Cargo clearance & duty fees
- All surface transfers as per the itinerary
- Farewell dinner at authentic Nepali restaurant with cultural program
- Nepal visa fee
- unch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner)
- High-altitude Climbing Sherpa
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars during trekking.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones and Internet expenses
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations,
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Personal climbing gears
- Supplemental oxygen
- Filming permit (if special camera)
- Cargo Customs clearance duty fees
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
- Any other item not included in “Included” section