Helicopter Tour – Annapurna Base Camp
4,130 m/13,545 ft
Minimum of 2 People
Overview: Helicopter Tour – Annapurna Base Camp
A Day Tour of Annapurna Base Camp in Helicopter is the fastest way to reach the Annapurna base camp and enjoy the mountain in all its glory.
On our 1-day helicopter tour, we admire magnificent views of Machapuchre (Mt. Fishtail), Annapurna I and II and Dhaulagiri mountains and reach the base camp of Mt. Annapurna. We begin our helicopter ride in Kathmandu and fly parallel to the northern Himalayan ranges before heading east towards the Annapurna base camp. We fly over diverse landscapes and beautiful villages and reach the base camp. We spend around 15 minutes here enjoying tea/coffee and of course the brilliant mountain panorama. We end our amazing Day Tour of Annapurna Base Camp in Helicopter by flying back to Kathmandu.
*Note: Spending fifteen minutes at the Annapurna base camp will prevent us from getting altitude sickness.
Please contact us for your customized departure date.
Our website contains as much information as possible about this trip. However, if you wish to discuss any aspect of this trip or your suitability for it please contact us by email, phone or via our online inquiry form.
- Arrival & departure transfer from and to the airport & hotels
- 3 nights bed & breakfast accommodation in a 3* hotel in Kathmandu (twin share)
- Mostly camping accommodation, where teahouses are not available, on full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) during the trek
- Teahouse accommodation, wherever available, on full board during the trek
- Surface transportation as per the itinerary in a private vehicle
- Permits & other local taxes
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Required number of porter/s
- Transportation, accommodation, food, salary and insurance for guide and other local staffs
- Farewell dinner at an authentic Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu
- Travel & medical insurance including insurance for emergency rescue & evacuation
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu & Nepal visa fee
- Lunches and dinners in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry, bottled water, bar bills, etc.
- Trekking gear (also available on hire)
- Tips for guide & local staffs
- Any extra cost arising out of natural calamities or cancellation of the program
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- All other items not mentioned in the list of ‘Included’