Helicopter Tour – Mount Everest Base Camp
5,545 m/18,192 ft
Minimum/Maximum Group Size
Total Trip Duration:
Overview: Helicopter Tour – Mount Everest Base Camp
The Helicopter Tour of Everest Base Camp is a great way to experience Everest in just one day. We begin our helicopter tour from Kathmandu and fly towards the east to Lukla which is a beautiful Sherpa village. From here we fly over the Everest Base Camp which is one of the most popular trekking destinations in the world.
From our helicopter tour, we also admire great views of the Khumbu Glacier which is ideally located between Mt. Everest and the Lhotse-Nuptse ridge. Next, we stop at Kalapathhar for the grandest views of the world’s highest mountain and it’s the neighboring Himalayas. Then we fly to Syangboche and spend around twenty minutes at a hotel for breakfast while also admiring the beautiful Himalayan vista.
We fly back to Lukla for fueling and return to Kathmandu and end our amazing helicopter day tour of Everest Base Camp.
- Arrival & departure transfer from and to the airport & hotels
- 3 nights bed & breakfast accommodation in a 3* hotel in Kathmandu (twin share)
- Mostly camping accommodation, where teahouses are not available, on full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) during the trek
- Teahouse accommodation, wherever available, on full board during the trek
- Surface transportation as per the itinerary in a private vehicle
- Permits & other local taxes
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Required number of porter/s
- Transportation, accommodation, food, salary and insurance for guide and other local staffs
- Farewell dinner at an authentic Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu
- Travel & medical insurance including insurance for emergency rescue & evacuation
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu & Nepal visa fee
- Lunches and dinners in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry, bottled water, bar bills, etc.
- Trekking gear (also available on hire)
- Tips for guide & local staffs
- Any extra cost arising out of natural calamities or cancellation of the program
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- All other items not mentioned in the list of ‘Included’