Kathmandu, Chisapani, Nagarkot and Dhulikhel Trek
March to May and September to December
Cultural and Historical Tours with panoramic mountain views and magnificent sunrise view.
16 pax maximum
Flights/ private car or tourist bus (as per itinerary)
Hotels & Resorts
Overview: Kathmandu, Chisapani, Nagarkot and Dhulikhel Trek
This tour has been designed to explore the best of the Kathmandu Valley which includes short hikes around the valley.
This trip is perfect to get glimpses of fantastic panoramic views of the mountains, experience rustic rural lifestyle and to explore the natural beauty; the outskirts of Kathmandu has to offer.
Chisapani is the perfect viewpoint to observe northern and eastern Himalayas and Nagarkot has become synonymous for a fantastic sunrise view. You will also be rewarded with the views of snowcapped mountains including Mt. Everest, the highest peak in the world from Nagarkot.
Trek to Dhulikhel will let you experience Nepalese cultural diversities, interesting traditional practices, lush vegetation, and rich birdlife.
This 6 days’ trek can be the perfect introduction of Nepal and its culture.
- Arrival & departure transfer from and to the airport & hotels
- 3 nights bed & breakfast accommodation in a 3* hotel in Kathmandu (twin share)
- Mostly camping accommodation, where teahouses are not available, on full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) during the trek
- Teahouse accommodation, wherever available, on full board during the trek
- Surface transportation as per the itinerary in a private vehicle
- Permits & other local taxes
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Required number of porter/s
- Transportation, accommodation, food, salary and insurance for guide and other local staffs
- Farewell dinner at an authentic Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu
- Travel & medical insurance including insurance for emergency rescue & evacuation
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu & Nepal visa fee
- Lunches and dinners in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry, bottled water, bar bills, etc.
- Trekking gear (also available on hire)
- Tips for guide & local staffs
- Any extra cost arising out of natural calamities or cancellation of the program
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- All other items not mentioned in the list of ‘Included’