Langtang Valley Luxury Trek
March to May, June to Aug
Sightseeing and trekking/climbing
12 pax Maximum
Flights/private car or tourist bus (as per itinerary)
Langtang Valley Luxury Trek
Located only 19 miles to the north of Kathmandu valley and south of Tibetan Border, Langtang Valley is one of the ideal places to get closer to the snowy mountains. The Langtang Valley Trek is also known as the glacier trek as the valley is dominated by many snow-capped mountains like the Langtang range and Ganesh Himal range. Langtang valley also encompasses the unique culture and lifestyle of Tamang people, making the trek a fulfilling experience.
The 11-day Langtang Valley Trek is a short and sweet trek away from Kathmandu to experience the wilderness of the Himalayas. The trekking trail mostly passes through a densely forested trail filled with oaks, pines, and bamboo trees starting from Sybrubensi. The trek takes through, home to a large variety of vegetation and wildlife like Himalayan black bear, the goat-like Himalayan Thar, rhesus monkeys, and even the rare red panda. The trek also offers trekkers spectacular view of mountain peaks like Langtang Lirung (7227m), Langtang II (6596m), Ganesh Himal (7422m), Gangchempo (6386m), Langshisa Ri (6427m), Naya Kanga (5844m), and many other massive mountains. Trekkers also stumble across waterfalls, rugged rocks, large Mani walls, Chortens, prayers flags, and swift mountain streams. Another highlight of the trek includes Kyanjin Gompa which is an old Buddhist Monastery surrounded by huge mountains. Trekkers also get an opportunity to visit the local cheese factory in Kyanjin. Langtang valley is not only rich scenically but culturally as well, with the majority of community Tamang inhabitants. Trekker also gets a chance to learn about the lifestyle, culture, and tradition of the Tamang people during Langtang Valley Trek.
Expedition Himalaya is one of the finest trekking companies in Nepal which has been running successfully for almost a decade. Our company believes in creating unforgettable memories for all the trekkers from all around the world by providing them with remarkable services. We make sure our clients get the best services from a-one transportation to the finest accommodations and experienced guides for the full Himalayan experience.
Day 01 | Arrive Kathmandu(1330m)
Day02 | Rest/preparation
Day03 | Direct Heli flight to Syabru Besi (1550m) &Stay at Lama Hote l(2380m)
Day04 | Trek to Mundu (3430m) via Langtang valley (6-7 hours trek )
Day05 | Trek to Kyanjin Gumba (3870m)
Day06 | Rest accommodation & short hike to Kyanjn Ri (2hours )
Day07 | Early morning trek to Tsergo Ri (5000m, 5-6 hours trek) & back to kyanjin Ri
Day08 | Fly back to Kathmandu from Kyanjin via Helicoptor
Day09 | Depart Kathmandu
- Airport Pick-up and Drop-off service in a private tourist vehicle
- 4*accommodation in Kathmandu for three nights along with breakfast on twin sharing basis
- Accommodation during the trek in Teahouse/Lodges
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek
- Experienced and licensed, English speaking trekking guide.
- Assistant Guides as required by group size
- Porters (One porter for every 2 members)
- Staff expenses (salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food, and accommodation)
- Langtang Permit
- First Aid Kit (Carried by trek guide)
- Applicable local and government taxes
- Welcome & Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- Nepal arrival visa and international flights.
- Any meals in Kathmandu except for welcome& farewell dinner.
- Your personal equipment (Available on hire in Kathmandu)
- Expenses such as mineral water, laundry, bar bills, showers, internet, battery chargers, etc.
- Travel insurance covering Helicopter evacuation, medical expenses and trip cancellation.
- Tips to guide, porters, and driver as a token of appreciation.
- Any other expenses or charges that are not mentioned in the “cost includes” list.