March to May, September to November
Sightseeing and trekking/climbing
12 pax Maximum
Flights, private car or tourist bus
Teahouses, Camping, HIgh Camping
Overview: Larkya Peak
Larkya Peak trek is a combination of Manaslu High Circuit, with Tsum Valley and Larkya Peaks (Sano & Thulo).
Challenging but satisfying, Thulo Larkya Peak can really test your endurance.
Generally, people first climb Sano Larkya and if they think they actually climb Thulo Larya, they go for it.
Anyone with a good fitness level can do the Manaslu High Circuit combined with Tsum Valley but to add Larkya Peaks (Sano & Thulo), you ought to have some serious climbing experience.
Although this trail was affected by the earthquake, it still is a fantastic option for camping trek.
- Arrival & departure transfer from and to the airport & hotels
- 3 nights bed & breakfast accommodation in a 3* hotel in Kathmandu (twin share)
- Mostly camping accommodation, where teahouses are not available, on full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) during the trek
- Teahouse accommodation, wherever available, on full board during the trek
- Surface transportation as per the itinerary in a private vehicle
- Permits & other local taxes
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Required number of porter/s
- Transportation, accommodation, food, salary and insurance for guide and other local staffs
- Farewell dinner at an authentic Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu
- Travel & medical insurance including insurance for emergency rescue & evacuation
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu & Nepal visa fee
- Lunches and dinners in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry, bottled water, bar bills, etc.
- Trekking gear (also available on hire)
- Tips for guide & local staffs
- Any extra cost arising out of natural calamities or cancellation of the program
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- All other items not mentioned in the list of ‘Included’