March to May, September to November
Sightseeing and trekking/climbing
12 pax Maximum
Flights, private car or tourist bus
Spectacularly situated within the Annapurna Sanctuary, Tent Peak (5, 633m) (also known as Tharpu Chuli) provides a superb objective for a short trekking peak expedition, offering spectacular views of the Annapurna massif from the summit combined with glorious trekking to and from base camp and the opportunity to summit your first Himalayan peak in a little more than two weeks.
Our first week is spent trekking along the route of the classic Annapurna Sanctuary trek, through an ever-changing landscape of lush pads fields and farmland, small villages, forests of bamboo and rhododendron and stunning mountain scenery. We will have time in Annapurna Base Camp to explore the area, admire the stunning setting and acclimatize before making our ascent of Tent Peak ( Tharpu Chuli). Following the usual route along the north-west ridge to the summit, we will establish one high camp en route. From this high camp, a steep climb brings us to an unforgettable summit ridge which leads to a sensational viewpoint, surrounded by peaks such as Annapurna South, Fang, Annapurna I and the dramatic ‘Fish Tail’ of Machhapuchhare.
Leaving the Sanctuary, we return to Pokhara via Ghorepani and the Kali Gandaki Valley, the deepest gorge in the world. From Poon Hill, above Ghorepani, there are fantastic views of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri range – a fitting mountain finale before we descend to Pokhara to return to Kathmandu.
- Arrival & Departure Transfer From And To The Airport & Hotels
- 3 Nights Bed & Breakfast Accommodation In A 3* Hotel In Kathmandu (Twin Share)
- Mostly Camping Accommodation, Where Teahouses Are Not Available, On Full Board (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) During The Trek
- Teahouse Accommodation, Wherever Available, On Full Board During The Trek
- Surface Transportation As Per The Itinerary In A Private Vehicle
- Permits & Other Local Taxes
- Experienced English Speaking Guide
- Required Number Of Porter/S
- Transportation, Accommodation, Food, Salary And Insurance For Guide And Other Local Staffs
- Farewell Dinner At An Authentic Nepali Restaurant In Kathmandu
- Travel & Medical Insurance Including Insurance For Emergency Rescue & Evacuation
- International Airfare To And From Kathmandu & Nepal Visa Fee
- Lunches And Dinners In Kathmandu
- Personal Expenses Such As Telephone, Laundry, Bottled Water, Bar Bills, Etc.
- Trekking Gear (Also Available On Hire)
- Tips For Guide & Local Staffs
- Any Extra Cost Arising Out Of Natural Calamities Or Cancellation Of The Program
- Any Extra Services Or Products Or Offers Or Activities Which Are Not Mentioned In The Itinerary
- All Other Items Not Mentioned In The List Of ‘Included’