Tilmans Pass Trek
March to May, June to Aug
Sightseeing and trekking/climbing
12 pax Maximum
Flights/private car or tourist bus (as per itinerary)
Overview: Tilmans Pass Trek
First things first, this Tilmans Pass trek is not for the faint-hearted! This requires some climbing skills and in the later part of the trek full mountaineering equipment along with tents, food and fuel will be required.
The trek starts from Syabrubesi; passes through Langshisa Kharka and heads up alongside Langshisa Glacier before ascending up to the pass which lies in between Urkinmang and Gangchempo. Fantastic mountain views will continue to mesmerize you throughout the trek.
Tilman’s Pass terk is highly recommended for those who are in search of a hard-hitting adventure.
- Arrival & departure transfer from and to the airport & hotels
- 3 nights bed & breakfast accommodation in a 3* hotel in Kathmandu (twin share)
- Mostly camping accommodation, where teahouses are not available, on full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) during the trek
- Teahouse accommodation, wherever available, on full board during the trek
- Surface transportation as per the itinerary in a private vehicle
- Permits & other local taxes
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Required number of porter/s
- Transportation, accommodation, food, salary and insurance for guide and other local staffs
- Farewell dinner at an authentic Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu
- Travel & medical insurance including insurance for emergency rescue & evacuation
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu & Nepal visa fee
- Lunches and dinners in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses such as telephone, laundry, bottled water, bar bills, etc.
- Trekking gear (also available on hire)
- Tips for guide & local staffs
- Any extra cost arising out of natural calamities or cancellation of the program
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- All other items not mentioned in the list of ‘Included’